Evaporative air conditioning means savings and economy
The evaporative air conditioning means savings and economy thanks to the technology used for cooling.
First of all, we must emphasize that evaporative cooling is a natural process that uses water as a coolant.
Evaporative devices provide an ideal combination of energy and water use.
This combination offers an optimal investment/performance ratio compared to other cooling systems, such as traditional air conditioning.
Furthermore, by applying adiabatic principles for air conditioning and refrigeration, we obtain the desired energy efficiency.
This means that the electrical energy consumption of this equipment is, in fact, much lower compared to systems that use compressors and refrigerant gases.
This is because, in traditional air conditioning systems, by increasing the condensing temperature, the cooling production of the installation decreases.
Therefore, to produce the same cooling effect, a compressor, an electrically driven motor and a condenser of larger size and higher cost are required.
Multiple advantages of portable evaporative coolers
- Without installation.
- They are lighter than air conditioners.
- They are ecological.
- By using less energy, they limit CO2 emissions.
- As there is no risk of gas leakage, they contribute to reducing the greenhouse effect.
- The use of water as a cooling medium is reduced.
- They require practically no maintenance.
- Access to portable equipment is quick and easy.
- They are versatile.
- They work both indoors and outdoors.
- Wide range of models and sizes to suit every need.
- A single unit can cool up to 600 m2.
- Plug & Play.
- The concept of evaporative cooling is millenary.
- Provides a feeling of coolness, comfort and wellbeing.
- Avoid the risk of heat stroke.
- Help increase productivity.
Now, that you know that evaporative air conditioning means savings and economy, we remain at your entire disposal for any further information.
Tel: +(34) 93 197 72 28
Movil/WhatsApp: +(34) 633 938 824
Write me: email@example.com
Visit me: www.esencialcool.com